Intellectual Property & Privacy Statement
Interpath Pty Ltd provides the following privacy statement in accordance with the Guidelines for Federal and ACT Government World Wide Websites issued by the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
Contents of this website are not to be reproduced or copied without the expressed permission of Interpath Pty Ltd.
This website utilises a technology called cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information which can be stored on your hard drive (persistent cookies) or in memory (session cookies). They can record information about your visit to the site, allowing it to remember you next time you visit and provide a more meaningful experience.
We use two types of cookies:
- Persistent cookies - identify pages accessed and provide personalised features, for example recognising if you have already voted on the site poll 'Have your Say'. They are used to help us develop the design and layout of the web site, improve applications, and measure their effectiveness.
- Session cookies - are used for maintaining contact with a user through a session and allows Pyrenees Online to recognise you as an individual as you move from one page to another. That way, you don't have to continuously logon to the various parts of the site when you're using it. At the end of your session, you may leave this site to go to another web site, or you may close your browser. When you do this the cookie is immediately deleted. If you do not finish or close your session (ie stay logged on), the web site will automatically log you off after about 20 minutes. The cookie stored within your browser will expire when you close your web browser.
- If you wish to utilise the features of this website that enable us to personalise the site for you, you must use a browser which is enabled to accept cookies.
- That some browsers can be configured to allow cookies to be accessed by servers other than the originating server.
- That most browsers can also be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it.
- A more comprehensive explanation of cookies generally can be found at the site of the Australian Privacy Commissioner.
Interpath Pty Ltd makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes-the user's server address, the user's top level domain name (eg. .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc.), the date and time of the visit to the site, the pages accessed and documents downloaded, the previous site visited and the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except, in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the service provider's logs.
Interpath Pty Ltd will only record your email address if you send us a message or if you register for any of the site's interactive tools. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and will not be added to a mailing list. We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, and will not disclose it, without your consent.
Interpath Pty Ltd, through its website, invites people to provide personal information through feedback forms, subscription forms, or for other specified purposes. The information will only be used for those purposes originally intended.
Interpath Pty Ltd endeavours to implement the highest levels of security to protect your privacy while using this website. However it should be noted that there is an inherent risk associated with the use of an insecure public network such as the World Wide Web. Though minor, the potential does exist that a user's transactions (including e-mail's) may be viewed, intercepted or modified by a third party.
If you prefer to use an alternative means of delivery, you can send the information via normal communications methods; i.e. mail, phone or fax. If you take this approach, please make it clear which part of the website you are responding to.
Telephone: +61 3 5336 4308
Post: PO Box 500W
Ballarat West, Victoria Australia 3350
External sites that are linked to or from the this site are not under the Interpath Pty Ltd's control and you are advised to review their privacy statement.